We're excited to announce the launch of Foxmarks Community Forums, a public place where Foxmarks users can discuss new ideas, ask for help, or simply listen in on the Foxmarks conversation.
Our forums are hosted by Get Satisfaction, a fast-growing service that is focused on helping companies and customers have honest, transparent and meaningful discussions--a perfect fit for Foxmarks.
Before you start using our forums, there are some important things you should know:
- We're listening: Our customer support team and several other employees are monitoring the forums regularly.
- Don't post your sensitive information!: Please note that these forums are public and you should never post your username, password, or email address (or any other personal information) on this site. If we need any such information to resolve your problem, we will ask you to contact us directly via email.
- Post issues and ideas: If you have a problem, we encourage you to post it to our forums so others who are having the same issue can learn how to resolve it. The same goes for new ideas, so that others can join in with their support or additional suggestions.
- Search before you post: We encourage you to search our community forum before reporting a problem or posting a new idea, as it may already exist. If it does, feel free to contribute to the conversation.
- Help others: If you see a post about a problem and you think you have the answer, please respond! We will respond as quickly as we can, but appreciate your help--we're firm believers in the wisdom of crowds.