The Xmarks mobile app for iPhone and iPod touch is now available in Apple's iTunes App Store at the less-than-a-latte price of $0.99.
It's designed for Xmarks users that want to access all their desktop bookmarks and open tabs on their iDevice.
It works with all versions of the iPhone & iPod touch, with iPad support coming soon.
Key features include:
- works with Xmarks for IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Mac Safari
- access all bookmark folders including your bookmarks toolbar
- bookmark search
- open remote tabs across all your computers & browsers
- built-in browser to view your bookmarks without leaving the app
UPDATE: Version 1.25 is NOW AVAILABLE in the iTunes App Store! This version adds a more streamlined user interface and a fix for the iPad bug in the previous version.
Coming Soon to Xmarks for iPhone:
- improved user interface
- ability to add and edit bookmarks for 2-way sync
- full screen iPad support
- and lots more!
Remember that even without Xmarks for iPhone (or an iPhone for that matter), you can point any smartphone to my.xmarks.com and get mobile access to your bookmarks and open tabs.