Xmarks for Windows Store is a standalone app, similar to our other mobile apps. Since the modern IE 10 browser does not support plug-ins, Xmarks is not directly integrated into IE. Xmarks can launch sites from your bookmarks, but can not sync with IE favorites.
- Supports Windows 8 and Windows RT.
- Syncs with your Xmarks account, so you have all your favorites with you.
- Use full screen to see all your favorites, and browse by folder.
- Handy snapped mode lets you run Xmarks side-by-side with IE or another browser
- Search charm support (and built-in search box in snapped mode) for quick bookmark searches.
- Open remote tabs from your other browsers.
- Share URLs from IE or other apps into Xmarks using the Share charm, which then syncs with your Xmarks account.
More improvements to come!
This is the first Xmarks release for Windows Store, so let us know what you think in the comments below!